Friday, February 27, 2009

STUDENT IS STILL A STUDENT.......

Yesterday I'm joining the workshop organized by Dr. S and the person who incharge is Mrs. J....well as a student i'll always take the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and joining any courses organized by faculty.....
My supervisor told me and ili that we can join the workshop...because of the late information, we decided to join in the next session started at 10.30 a.m....during the session we can't follow the workshop because we don't have a mannual and i ask the instructor to give us the mannual but he just grin and lend us his mannual... in the end he ask me to ask the back person...i think his meaning mrs J....but during that time we didn't know who the person incharge....while we having our tea break on the evening.....mrs J just tall us that we are not registered and both of us shock and she told us that its over the limit of that package....she ask her who give us the permission to enter the workshop....feeling a little bit ambbarest i told her that my supervisor ask dr S and he the one who give us permission....well.....this is miscommunication.......and the next session i'm not joining the workshop because actually it's not related to my research......and i think it's not nice of me to join in without a permission.... well i think a little bit no manner on telling something to somebody.. I know she's a lecturer so am I...I'm also a lecturer i think if she can talk to us by approach us and tell the truth..its o.k ..I know i come here as a Phd. student..and for them a student is still a student even you're in the same boat(position) here. I hope when i came back tu my U and hold my phd lecturer status i will respect the student especially phd. student. I want to threat them like a friends not like a student.....but well organized off course..... today i'm going to install the vb.net software but the technician in level 3 didn't have it so i've to go to level 1 technician and they ask me to install it tomorrow....and my task is append a day....Please ALLAH give me strenght to finished my prototype on May....i've about 2 months more to finished my prototype...

No comments: