Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alhamdulillah, Thank You ALLAH

As I mention before my 2 sons is not well....my 1st son is feeling a bit o.k after taking some medicine but not my 2nd son who 2 &1/2 years old. He's got a bad direa...every thing we put in his mouth will get out back...he's vomit until he don't have any energy..so on that saturday i went to policlinic in Bangi but no one there....Emergency ?room but no body there...and after that i went tu UKM clinic but they only entertained the accident only...so i decided to take my son to nearest clinic. The doctor told me it's seem serious and put a medicine through my son anus and remind me if he still vomit just go to the hospital. After a few hour i tried to give him some milk (since he didn;t consume any thing within a day before)..but he vomit again..I'm so worried about his condition...ALLAH please help me...don't let something happen to my youngest son...I prayed to ALLAH....then we went to Kajang Hospital...in their emergency room...then i brought my son to see the doctor on call then he said because i've already see the doctor and i'm worried he will put a water into my son body...during that time a nurse try to chuckle my son but because of his condition he just lying there and just let what the nurse did to him...first the nurse put some medicine to his anus then the nurse inject his hand and get 2 inch of his blood (to blood test) and what he did just lying there..the nurse apprise him because he's a good boy...after that they put about 200ml water into that needle and my son is sleeping for 2 hour...In my heart i'm hoping that he's fine and will not be warded...after a few hour the nurse took the result of his blood test and show it to dr. Chan Jan Bon (May be his father is the big fan of James Bond) and he said that everything is ok. ALHAMDULILLAH....thank you ALLAH for answering my pray.......Now he is active again and can consume food back......

No comments: