Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday the 20th....

Today, its not my day...early morning my two son vomitt ( both're not feeling very well), my nasi lemak is turn to nasi impit....,got head ache,...but I still have to do my work....have to finished my slide presentation for defence proposal which i don't know the date..and of course my research (finding learning style representation).....honesty I don't have a mood today since my two son is not well....but i've to fight get rid of my lazy mood and go on with my work.....Alhamdulillah I manage to finished my proposal power point presentation....even i'm worried about my sons but luckily my husband taking care of them..at least it's release me...a bit...
I have to finished my phd...at the due date....pity for my family..have to sacrafice for me....cannot get much attention from me especially during a day and sometimes at night when l've to catch up with the due date....ALLAH ALMIGHTY PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH AND FULLFILL MY GOAL................................................................................................................................................. Mum I really miss U.....Hope after my nephew wedding I can bring her to BBB and stay with me for a while...I need all the support that I can get.

No comments: