Monday, July 27, 2009

phd...oh phd


Being a phd student is not easy....time management is very important, mind managent also gives a bit contribution and self management is the foremost........playing with this and the success is yours. InsyaAllah...

A few months i've been struggle with fuzzy and being stuck in the middle at last after a long discussion with dr. zalinda who's the fuzzy expert in UKM, we decided that the fuzzy techniques is not suitable for my research. I've to change to other techniques and it's takes make about a months to search for the suitable and best techniques to represent the learning style...my research is a bit tough.....with no data set to do data mining techniques as AI techniques which need a dataset.....and it's makes my mind spinning.......a bit conflict....i've talked to kak aya who's one of phd student she's said we are towards phd..because if its conflict its phd.....i'm just grinned and our conversation stops there....

Now i've to looked back and find the new techniques......it's seems i've to step backward and do the LR for the techniques..the morale is if you try to come out with a techniques..do test everything....find why you want to use it? where you can use it? then it's o.k...Please Allah gave me strength to overcome this problem......perform the mild usage first..... i've discussed with cta my phd buddy and we've talked about an hour to get my self esteems back and not feel down or give up...now i'm not giving up cta...thanks for the advice buddy.....hope that we will struggle untl we reach the success........Phd.

My supervisor urge me to write to the journal...she said i've to be multitasking.....do more then one things at one time....unfortunately i'm not like that...but i have to try and be multitasking while i'm searching for my new techniques, i've to write an article and do my mild test to my 1/2 finished system........i'm trying to be multitasking..... i'm trying...i'm trying dr.....

It's takes about 1 month to get consent from a ministry of education, state education depatment, district education depatment and school to do the research.....i've just wondering why it's take so much procedure and time for just only 4 hours research work....? They suppose to support the researcher like us......because our research is the contribution.....

All this thing comes at the same time....it's makes me feel down.....and a bit i feel like quiting but after re thingking about others , sacrafice, and off course my gratitute to KPT...i've to take this as a challange...

during my way to UKM this morning, i've saw three birds walks happily and i've just said to my self....what a wonderfull situation they're having....and i'm just wondered what are their realtionship? how am i going to find out is through the research.......the techniques is experiemental and the findings is their relationship....then i've just realize how important the research are....research is the contribution......research is the way you find something.......and this makes me fell that my research is important and i've to finished it..........

No comments: