Sunday, May 3, 2009

DEFENCE PROPOSAL PRESENTATION

Last Thursday, on 30th April...the moments that i've been waiting is finally arrived. My Defence Proposal Presentation..... i defence it to my internal examiner Dr. Shahrul Azman...well it's goes well and a few question is asked regarding my research...the critical comment made by my examiner is the techniques that i'm going to used and to specify my reseach because he saw may research is too broad....and my evaluation.....how am i going to test my prototype? This two issue was arised by my examiner....well! the frusteration is from my own supervisor..She said that my proposal is loose and need tu strength it...i'm a bit shock because before i present it i've already show it to her and as usual she's no comment..how come she said it during my defence not before i defence it.....a few days after my defence i felt a bit frusterated with my supervisor...i don't know..what is the duty of a supervisor???? supervise or ...................

Even i still feel down but i will take it as a challenge....i want to meet her and set the things straight.... ALLAH please give me strength and do bless me towards my phd.......and not forget my hubby thanks for the morale supports............................

No comments: