Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last Monday I've received a phone call from my 2nd daughter who stay in boarding school in Pekan, Pahang. I've pick up the phone with lazy voice because i've just come back from Kuantan and the next day i had my exam. So....i feel soo tired. I've call to say Happy mother's day to you. Suddenly i've just relized that no matter what i've to be a mum and must hide my worriedness towards my studies. Then i said thank you to her with happy voice. the next day i've received a pen holder from my 3rd daughter and wish me happy mother's day. She said because i'm a student she bought it and hope that i'will use it during my studies at UKM. Than I did bring to my desk in UKM..... I feels sorry for them because sometimes i've to ignore them for a while because i have a dateline to catch like today, the whole day i kept my self in my room with my computer because i've to submit my concept paper to my supervisor this coming monday......but at a few hours i've to do my duty as their mother. Taking them to the park, cooking and talking with them. I feel like I'm a WONDER WOMEN.....do everything with the fastest time. That's the feeling of sudent mum. To all mother's out there especially student mum. I wish all of u a veryy happy mother's day.... be the best student mum ever.......

1 comment:

Siti Adnon Hj.Abd.Wahid said...

Happy mother's day to you my dear friend Rahmah.. hope you enjoy your life with your family and your studies. May ALLAH bless you. Good luck in everything you do especially your PhD!!!! Don't give up and suceess always.

from your friend kak ct