Monday, May 12, 2008

The 1st Rejection

Well today on 12 May 2008. I did finished my concept paper and submited it to my supervisor.....a few hour later I called her and she gave me a comment regarding my CP. I didn't see your focus yet.... She started her words....you still lost and needed a lots of reading....(reading,reading, reading that all i've done and sometime make me information explode).... that's normal for phd. student especially for the begineer like you, she continue...after that she kept on repeating what's should i do and what she expected from me.....She did mention i thought you can do it quickly....., but never mind....can you do it again "This is a magic words and like a spell, I know my CP have been rejected and i've to do it all over again..... I feel blank after a few days I keep isolate my self and just be infront the computer the whole day...luckly my nephew Eri is here and helping me looking at my children....and all i get a REJECTION..... I called my husband and he asked me to be patient and as a beginner and as a student, i've to increased my efforts. tak the first rejection as motivation and challenge....he belived that the others also have a experience of rejection. That's the process of learning. Well since everybody...ask me to take it as a challenge so ... I will do it all over again until it will impressed my supervisor..... Hope the best. ALLAH please help me until i've finished my studies.......

1 comment:

Juezura said...

Salam Mah.

I salute you because you willing to face the risk and the challenges. You know that rejection is only one of the challenges that you have to get thru in order to success. Be patient, InsyaAllah you can do it.