Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time Management

Time management is a most important things to PhD student especially those who have already married and have kids. Like me I'm a wife and a mother of 6 children. I've to schedule my study time and family time. Sometime I've to sacrifice both to satisfy both (Know what i means?)

I've to move from Kuantan to Bangi, so I can give a fully attention to my study and I've to left my 2 daughters who in a boarding school at Pekan. So every 2 weeks I've to see them and pampered them during that time. Some times I've to stop reading and playing with my 1 years old son as he doesn't understand what's his mum doing with all the books around.

I really hope that i will get my PhD, with a good time management and a good support from my family and friends. Thanks guys.

No comments: