Thursday, April 3, 2008

Family and friends are the great supporter

My family are my greatest supporter on doing Phd's. My husband is very understanding and he's sacrifice a lot to make my dreams come true. My sons and daugther also understand about my routine. But my youngest son sometimes don't understand why his mother always keep quiet and be in the special room alone every night and forbid them from entering into that room. They understand when i'm saying that i'm going to university. It's lovely to hear my 5th daughter saying " bye mak" and waving her cute hand.
Today i'm having a lunch with my phd clicks Cta, and loving couple Fiza and Azhar we always support each other and we always discuss and express our self and try to overcome the problem together. Next week is out last class and we don't know when we are going to gather again. We really hope that we are going to success in our phd and get our scroll later (target time)

No comments: