Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FASTING MONTS AND MY PROGRESS

Today 25 august 2010......still working on my 2 last chapter of my thesis writing. Fasting months.....a bit tired on doing rutine work and prepare for break fast......got tooth acne and got fever because of it..my husband outstation for last 2 weeks and not a good progress for me since busying like a beezzzz.....there and then...not much progress.....but InsyaAllah Today i will wake up back......as my husband already here and the rutine can slot in my phd works.

last week got a feed back for book chapter so much things to re construct....with my writing ALLAH give me strength.......i'm not sure i can submit my thesis end of this months as the book chapter have to be submitted to the comittee before 15th of september.....the most important thing my evaluation is not so strength so have to re do it again....so have to finished it first.....

ALLAH in this holy months please.......fullfill my prayer.....ALLAH help me throughout my phd and successfullness. Honestly i need your guide ALLAH and bless.........

No comments: